The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Ministry of Foreign Affairs > Hall of Treaties > Mutual & Optional Defense Pacts

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 12:19 PM   #1
Xineoph 

Nation: Um
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Sounds good to me. Treaty - MDoAP with CLAWS

First things first, I'm the realest (Realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (Let 'em feel it)
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
I can hold you down, like I'm giving lessons in physics (Right, right?)
You should want a bad !@#$%* like this (Huh?)
Drop it low and pick it up just like this (Yeah)
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris
High heels, something worth a half a ticket on my wrist (On my wrist)
Taking all the liquor straight, never chase that (Never)
Rooftop like we bringing '88 back (What?)
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
Champagne spilling, you should taste that

Quote:
Sounds good to me. Treaty

Preamble:
CLAWS (CLAWS) and the Legion (SPQR), henceforth the parties, have decided to make their relationship redundantly official; it now transcends their relationship as bloc partners to signify greater meaning. Nothing can stand against the Eagle’s Claws.

Article I: Don’t Attack Each Other’s Nests
The parties are committed to friendly relationships, non-aggression toward one another and healthy communication. Grievances will be aired to one another and worked out, and each party will look out for each other’s nests.

Article II: Eagle Eyes Never Lie
The parties agree to share any and all information that concerns the defense of their mutual interests, but also the individual interests of respective partners. They will strive to work together in the face of intelligence that works against their interests.

Article III: Flying in V Formation
The parties agree that an attack on one is an attack on the other. They will roll tanks in defense of one another, and they will also honor the rights and requests of the defender as fits the situation.

Article IV: Diving Together for Prey
Should either party wish to enter into an aggressive conflict alongside each other, they may, at their leisure.

Article V: Migrating to New Habitats
The agreement is voided after seven days private notice from either party to the other. The treaty remains in effect until this notice is given.

Signed for CLAWS,
White Chocolate, Back in Blackbird
Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Scratchposts
Tevron, Grand Inquisitor, Shredder of Foreign Affairs and Couping Jazzy, SBN Card-carrier, Ministabber Expat, Bard of RFI, Beach Summer Fun Buddy
Tehol, Shredder of Internal Entrails

Signed for The Legion,
Xineoph, Imperator, Wraith-Lover
Lord Windmark, Consul of Defense & Foreign Affairs, Freddie's Boss
Deathbiter, Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs
killer04, Shadow Government
Watcher, 🥔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w
https://forums.cybernations.net/topi...-to-me-treaty/
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Closed Thread

The Legion > Ministry of Foreign Affairs > Hall of Treaties > Mutual & Optional Defense Pacts

Tags
claws, good, mdoap, sounds, treaty