The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Entertainment & Technology Discussion of music, games, movies, and computer technology.

Old 10-23-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
Molagbal

Nation: Poland
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Molagbal

Alliance:
North Atlantic Defense Coaltion

Default Civ 6

Since I know there a more than a few people here than like civ, what do you guys think of civ 6?
Molagbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:19 PM   #2
HSV94

Nation: MangoTech

Default Re: Civ 6

I like it, particularly the new district system they use for cities. Adds a lot more depth to specializing cities and really makes you think about where you establish them as well.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
HSV94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:07 PM   #3
Molagbal

Alliance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV94 View Post
I like it, particularly the new district system they use for cities. Adds a lot more depth to specializing cities and really makes you think about where you establish them as well.
Yea I like that alot as well. Really like that you can build a navy without actually having to need to found a city on the coast.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
Tzar Rob 
Killer's Bitch

Nation: The Shelter

Discord name: TzarRob|Legion

Haven't bought it yet. I will once they add the updates. The last few games seem like they haven't worked all the kinks out until the first or second expansion pack.
Coalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarNSO WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service Award
Tzar Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #5
Molagbal

Alliance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
Haven't bought it yet. I will once they add the updates. The last few games seem like they haven't worked all the kinks out until the first or second expansion pack.
This civ game at launch, is far better than what civ 5 was like at launch. It definitely feels more complete and seems like a great base game. I am really looking forward to what they add in the expansion packs. My only gripe about the game is that I don't really like any of the civs.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:18 AM   #6
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

I've been looking at some Lets Plays and the civ subreddit recently. Looks like a lot of cool new features and a relatively solid launch with just a few kinks and balancing issues to address. Might be too soon to tell about replay-ability. I would especially like to know how good the multiplayer is as that's where I spent the most time on 5, even though it is glitchy and messy. If it goes on sale this Christmas I'll probably get it regardless because I love me some civ!

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:42 PM   #7
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

I would love to get involved but 3 kids including an infant says no bueno
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Tags
6, civ