The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 03-28-2023, 10:03 AM   #1
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default This Place Still Kicking???

Randomly had a memory of this place and I just had to check and see whether this community was still going. I'm honestly shocked, impressed, and incredibly happy to see that it still is. Any old heads still around?
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:24 AM   #2
Sarkin

Nation: My Hero Party

Discord name: Sarkin

Alliance:
Dark Templar

Default Re: This Place Still Kicking???

More than 26,000 posts! That old-timer badge is well-earned.

As far as I can tell, most of the Legion folks have made the move to Discord, but they're certainly still alive and kicking.
Sarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:07 AM   #3
Firkinvald

Nation: Firkinland

Discord name: Ragnar

I am still here after almost 10 years. Amazing isn't it?
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:02 PM   #4
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyD13 View Post
Randomly had a memory of this place and I just had to check and see whether this community was still going. I'm honestly shocked, impressed, and incredibly happy to see that it still is. Any old heads still around?
Plenty that you'd know, and also lots of new faces.

https://www.avelegio.net/forums/newr...reply&p=972559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkin View Post
More than 26,000 posts! That old-timer badge is well-earned.

As far as I can tell, most of the Legion folks have made the move to Discord, but they're certainly still alive and kicking.
His 26k is mostly from just spamming MLP pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firkinvald View Post
I am still here after almost 10 years. Amazing isn't it?
It is <3
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:37 PM   #5
deathbiter

Nation: Arrakis2

Discord name: deathbiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyD13 View Post
Totem, killer, TGOL, Xin (we put him in charge), watcher, rob, AK, are a few of the several old timers still around that you might recognize. Depending on when you stopped playing your nation might still exist if you decide to want to return.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Serious Legionnaire
deathbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 05:29 AM   #6
asacavanagh

Nation: Sirius

Discord name: AaroN#0877

Heh, seems I'm not the only one that has random thoughts of the past then. Really glad to see this place still alive and well. 😁
Coalition WarIch Dien Silver AwardRecruitment Service Award
asacavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 06:24 AM   #7
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyD13 (Ozark) View Post
I'm only a couple of months late to saying hello, whattup hockey?! Hope life is treating you well!

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
kicking, place