The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:05 AM   #31
Thrash

Nation: Machas
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Thrash

Default Re: Barcelona Spain attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitermer View Post
https://youtu.be/40hhc0cjYyg

Polish minister says so, so it must be true. Really Poland should receive more EU funding for education. It would be a good investment if it can prevent them from electing such fuckwits in the future.
Education or indoctrination? Kick them out of the EU before they leave it and then you try to claim they were kicked out. If the EU doesn't like these countries who don't want their homeland ruined based on orders from Brussels, they can do something about it.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:49 AM   #32
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

Lol if Poland is so great why have 1/3 of the population emigrated? Poles seem to be doing okay on their own when it comes to ruining their country. Speaking as someone of Polish ancestry living abroad

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:50 AM   #33
Lord Emperor Clot
No, not really....

Nation: Clotvania

Redirecting back to... Spain...

One of my old guy bucket list items as a man of faith is to walk the Camino de Santiago. I hope it doesn't get more hazardous because of terrorism.
Equilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Lord Emperor Clot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:51 AM   #34
Thrash

Nation: Machas

Discord name: Thrash

Quote:
Lol if Poland is so great why have 1/3 of the population emigrated? Poles seem to be doing okay on their own when it comes to ruining their country. Speaking as someone of Polish ancestry living abroad
Then let them "ruin" their own country. Stay out of their affairs. My ancestors came here and assimalated, can't say that for this new born immigration. They just want to turn the countries they run from into that country. It's like then why the fuck did you leave in the first place? People flying Mexican flags in the USA, which I don't have an issue with, except for the thinking that if Mexico is so great, why did you leave? (not a direct hit a Mexico, you can insert any other country you want.) You can't love and hate a country at the same time just to benefit your wants. You can't go to another country and claim it as yours. You need to do that with war, not social justice. Mind you, I hate war and everything that has to do with war, because it just enriches the banks, but it is the only way to take over a country. Brainwashing is not going to work. You can't erase history. Tear down all the monuments and burn all the books you want, but these people will not die out. And please tell me that these SJWs are ready for war, because they'll be crying like babies within a minute. When a gun is pointed at your head for trying to invade people's personal space they ain't gonna lay down their arms because you called them a Nazi or looted some liquor store or killed a random cop. NO ONE is afraid of SJWs. I'm more afraid of a spider then a SJW. All these people who swore that shit was turning "their" way after Obama got elected got a big slap in face when Trump won. This country is not turning left, it's turning more right each and every day that the left is exposed for all their hypocrisy.

Last edited by Thrash; 08-20-2017 at 07:09 AM.
Thrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #35
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

I don't think anyone would seriously consider bombing a hiking path, they generally want to maximize victims and terror.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 02:22 PM   #36
Lord Emperor Clot
No, not really....

Nation: Clotvania

Quote:
I don't think anyone would seriously consider bombing a hiking path, they generally want to maximize victims and terror.
That's what I used to think about cars and cafe's. A mind that thinks nothing of murder wouldn't have a problem with bombing a church, or a tourist event like the running of the bulls, etc.

Bad goings-on, who knows what's next.
Equilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Lord Emperor Clot is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
attacks, barcelona, spain