The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:10 AM   #1
Domingo the Honored
Ridin' the Storm Out

Nation: Cyrantia
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default All my Legion homies

Hey, fellas. Of course you'll remember me and all the beautiful times we spent together, and all of the Inspector General elections you caused me to narrowly lose... watcher

As any self-respecting Legion member will know, we are the omnipotent and omniscient parents to Arcadian Empire's woman-chasing. And in particular people like me were the real early formers of his ways with the female gender. You younger guys missed some great stuff back when.

But I'll cut to the chase. I was talking with Arc this morning and I realized that I've been missing some A-Class SOPHIE material since I left. I cannot stand for such injustice and thus hereby request access to the forum.

Obviously you all should grant me access to it considering my place in its history and long track record with the Legion. Thanks for considering!

-Domingo

PS - when are you jerks putting me in the Hall of Fame for "Most Inspector General elections closely lost"?
Doomhouse WarTetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Domingo the Honored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
IronsightSniper
Legion's Resident AppleJack

Nation:

Default Re: All my Legion homies

arb lost more IG elections than yourself
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
IronsightSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
Domingo the Honored
Ridin' the Storm Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronsightSniper View Post
arb lost more IG elections than yourself
That was the bemusing jest of the post.

But point stills stands, I want back into SOPHIE.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Old 07-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #4
IronsightSniper

Nation:

we can always make a POW mask that only can view SOPHIE

but it's a POW mask :/
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 07-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
totem
told you so

Nation: Ciumideii

that forum is currently being used as a planning board by the entire coalition, we cant let you see it

Cookie WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

when he says planning, he means planning my next move on the ladies

and certainly no war related material whatsoever

*nervous chuckle*

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

sorry we didn't include you in the trade reshuffle. you're umbrella.

and hai domingo

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #8
SpecialMike
oaty the dimejizz

Nation: Alemania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingo the Honored

PS - when are you jerks putting me in the Hall of Fame for "Most Inspector General elections closely lost"?
As soon as you win one. I'm 2 for 2 right now, come at me bro.

Also, hai DtH.

Spiced Rum War Vet

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardMost Improved Legionnaire
SpecialMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
Domingo the Honored
Ridin' the Storm Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDesade View Post
sorry we didn't include you in the trade reshuffle. you're umbrella.

and hai domingo

So I heard. Is that a temporary wartime thing or am I going to be required to drop you guys for messing with mah trades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialMike View Post
As soon as you win one. I'm 2 for 2 right now, come at me bro.

Also, hai DtH.
3/3 if being close to victory counts.

No, I insist, come at me, bro.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
IronsightSniper

Nation:

no really, it's arb

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
homies