The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Default The Imperium of MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT

The Imperium of MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT
Mutual Defense Optional Aggression Pact between the Legion and the Imperium of Mutual Defense

Quote:
Introduction:

The Legion and IMD do hereby come together in the spirit of common friendship, common defense, and common prosperity to create the "Imperium of MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT" in order that both alliances enjoy a long, fruitful, and peaceful relationship.

Article I - Non-aggression:

The signed alliances shall maintain a strict policy of non-aggression towards one another; refraining from military aggression against one another, refraining from spying on one another, refraining from using diplomatic ends to bring harm to one another, or otherwise seeking to do the other harm.

Article II - Intelligence:

Should either party come into possession of information that suggests any of the activities prohibited by Article 1 are being engaged in by a third party, it is the obligation of that party to give that information to the other party quickly and completely.

Article III - Aid:

Should a signatory alliance come under attack or otherwise suffer a financial crisis, members of the other signatory alliance shall be encouraged to send financial aid in order that their recovery be made more quickly. The alliance in need of aid may choose not to receive it if they wish.

Article IV - Defense:

Should one signatory alliance come under attack, it is the obligation of the other alliance to come to their aid militarily. In the event a signatory attacks another alliance, the other signatory may choose, but is not required, to come to the aid of the other signatory. Should the signatory engaged in military operations choose, they, may release the other alliance from any obligations carried by this article.

Article V - Diplomacy:

Any points of contention between the signatory alliances will attempted to be solved with diplomacy before any other action is taken. In public, discourse between the two signatory alliances shall remain respectful at all times.

Article VI - Termination:

Should the two sides be unable to resolve their differences diplomatically, this pact may be terminated by either party after giving 48 hours notice to the other.

Signed:
Signed for the Legion:

Xineoph, Minister of Internal Affairs
The Arbiter, Minister of Economics
Lincongrad, Minister of Defense
Professor D, Minister of Foreign Affairs
King William IV, Speaker of the House

Signed for the Imperium of Mutual Defense:

XxNationReaperXx (Voldorish in game), High Lord
Casey3927, High Lady
Joffrey, High Lord
Rajan Mehra, Regent
Osafune, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Jenko, Minister of Recruitment

http://forums.cybernations.net/index...howtopic=39097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation

Last edited by Imperial; 11-12-2008 at 08:02 PM.
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
defense, imperium, mutual, pact