The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Football is Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavictim82 View Post
Newsflash Ms. Jessie.... im not a o-lie-o state fan... think closer
michigan?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #22
Isaac Sumizone
Alla Breve

Nation: Den Haag

Discord name: cadeherrig

Default Re: Handegg is Back!

Raiders are going to have it this year for sure

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Isaac Sumizone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #23
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Default Re: Football is Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
michigan?
ding ding ding! we have a winner

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiebell View Post
Well U live in Ohio...dont u?! (at least I thought I remebered that from some random trash talk in M*A*S*H irc ages ago) and reguardless... if ur a michigan...ohio state..or any other random bull crap Big10 team fan... then u are still gonna get smoked! All we gotta do is get past Iowa... and GO WINGS!!! (hockey isnt far off either)
You have another thing coming if you think Iowa is your biggest problem this year you still have michigan and nebraska to handle as well.

----------

Also when it comes to the NFL honestly i dont care... its not like the Browns are gonna do anything the next few years with Baltimore and Pittsburgh dominating the AFC North for the foreseeable future.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #24
Jessiebell

Nation: DavesLand

Discord name: Jessie

HAHAHAHAHA Michigan...HAHAHAHA Nebraska...maybe...but we can take em! Michigan
Tetris WarNuclear Survivor
Jessiebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #25
FUstarKU
Xineoph wuz here and hates you!

Nation: Dawros

My favourite handegg team is the New York Red Sox. They blow my mind

Nukes taken for the Legion: 5

Remember how nice it was when he left?
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
FUstarKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #26
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

wtf Vikings: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/?p=141898/related

Are they going to forever sign veteran QBs to one year contracts instead of building up a proper long term solution?

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #27
Domingo the Honored
Ridin' the Storm Out

Nation: Cyrantia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
wtf Vikings: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/?p=141898/related

Are they going to forever sign veteran QBs to one year contracts instead of building up a proper long term solution?
If they sign me, they can have me 'til I turn 35. That's 19 or 20 seasons.

Ball's in your court, Vikings.

(and before you ask, I have not had any experience at QB. I'm a wideout.)
Doomhouse WarTetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Domingo the Honored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #28
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

No new stadium deal for Vikings either.

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #29
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Vikings are working on a trade for McNabb... also Jessie i will remember this in Oct
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #30
bjalbert
Pitier of Fools

Nation: BA Baracus

Discord name: bjalbert[Legion|Imperator]

I 2nd the support for the Illini.
Too bad about sweater vest in buckeye land

The Pack will be back, but can Aaron Rodgers dodge the concussions?
If the Lions get a CB and another FA piece or two, they could be back in the playoffs - 1st time since Barry Sanders?
The Vikings suck, they had a good run, but are old now, and worse at developing QB talent than the Bears.

Domingo, any action pics of you playing WR?

Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
bjalbert is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
back, football, handegg