The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Watcher

Default Don't be these guys when camping

https://vimeo.com/55420992

I apologize in advanced for this video. It's that bad.

----------

and here is their blog entry, just as bad: http://www.processcreative.tv/journa...ollective-bts/

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
LordDagon
Legion's Aurelius

Nation: The Nation of Epic

Default Re: Don't be these guys when camping

These seem like the pussiest campers that dare to call themselves wilderness adventurists. They have truck convoys and motor bikes to carry all their shit, then the brag about setting up camp. Back in my day you at least carried all your shit yourself.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty Award
LordDagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
Deadpocketss

Nation: Lance

Discord name: Deadpocketss#1337

That ain't campin'!

ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service Ribbon
Deadpocketss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
Watcher
Dream Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDagon View Post
These seem like the pussiest campers that dare to call themselves wilderness adventurists. They have truck convoys and motor bikes to carry all their shit, then the brag about setting up camp. Back in my day you at least carried all your shit yourself.
Preach it brother.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpocketss View Post
That ain't campin'!
Amen.

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Old 07-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDagon View Post
hey, I have from a very reliable source that talking about feelings is just as hard as climbing a mountain

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #6
Watcher
Dream Potato

Oh god.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #7
Lord Emperor Clot
No, not really....

Nation: Clotvania

I especially liked minute five. "The sun was setting but we pressed on, our headlights guiding the way. Then there was talk about bravery and lessons learned. I am surprised they didn't bring a helicopter for air footage.
When I was about six, my dad took me up to Canada, to Great Bear lake, to introduce me to the wiles of the Northern Pike, and how good Walleye tasted on a shore lunch. Yeah, It was my dad and me, and a bunch of old doctor friends from work. The fish camp was a little cushy but you went out with a local guide in essentially a big motorized canoe. One day, we and only a few others went out at the end of the trip to get one more day of fishing in, against camp advice. We took the best guide they had, and sure enough, the weather almost killed us. Big storm off of Hundson Bay. Dad went in the bow of the boat and I hung out near the stern with the guide. Dad's seat broke with the impact of the wave action. The fishing, however, was awesome! And when we got to shore, well, I have never ever had a meal as good as that fish fried in lard on a fire after the storm passed.
In short: my friends- be careful what you and your pansy yuppie friends post on the internet. My dad and his friends could have whipped these guys any day of the week. Dirt bikes. yeah. Whatever.
Equilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Lord Emperor Clot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

When I got halfway through and realized that this was probably a one night trip I closed the video. While I don't mind the dirt bikes, everything else might as well be in your backyard.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
Captain
Sergeant Major of The Legion

Nation: Northern Alliance

I see no GPMGs or rucks.

This ain't fucking camping.

- Captain
General Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service Ribbon
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
LordDagon
Legion's Aurelius

Nation: The Nation of Epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
I see no GPMGs or rucks.

This ain't fucking camping.

- Captain
You should give them cigs then mow them down with your Thompson.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty Award
LordDagon is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
camping, guys