The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
CelesteA
Banned

Nation: Celeste
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: CelesteA

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

Unhappy R.I.P. Lauren

I love you boo! You didn't desserve this.

On sun, a little after 4:30pm me and Lauren had gotten off the city bus. She was returning from home, back to RI. Her parents had offically kicked her out, disowned. We were walking through the woods, between the Massachusetts, Rhode Island border. We were jumped about .1 miles away from the entrance of the woods. It was two on two. The target was clearly Lauren, not me. One of the girls had a knife. The girl whithout the knife came at me, the other attacked Lauren. Only five minutes into the fight was Lauren stabed. At this point I couldn't help since the other chick was still on me. Not even 30 seconds after Lauren was on the ground did the other girls flee. Lauren had propped herself against I tree. I had no clue were my phone was. I told her that everything would be allright, that I was going to get help, for her to stay put. I then ran out of the woods to the main road. I screamed in panic, "Call an ambulance, please, someone!" Stuff like that. No one called, that I know of. I had to run about three blocks to the nearest pay phone to call 9-1-1. Gave an adress and waited at the entrance of the woods. I ran whith three paramedics to were Lauren was. By the time I had arrived, she was gone. I then was taken down the a police station, explained my story and was reasurlesed in a surprisinly shot amont of time.

This is probably one of the worst things that have happened to me. I love you Lauren.

Last edited by CelesteA; 11-15-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Steven Narasy

Nation: Nordlanda

Discord name: Steven Narasy

Default Re: R.I.P. Lauren

I'm sorry. That's terrible. I hope she finds rest, and that the attackers are found and put to justice.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Sorry to hear that. When is the funeral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 11-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

If that really happened then I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Quote:
Same

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 11-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Quote:
^ What the Hubby Hubb said

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Old 11-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
CelesteA
Banned

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

The funeral, I'm not sure. I don't know what's happening yet on accont of the whole her parents disowned her. I don't know if they know she died yet. I hope they do. It is a tragety that the culprits will not be caught or punished. No one is pushing for the case to investigate much further. Nor is the public aware. This has been done for unknown reasons, but I'm thankfull. If news on this was to get out I would be screwed.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
Regent Pancras
Gin Monstrosity

Nation: Unification

Discord name: RegentPancras

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteA View Post
I don't know if they know she died yet. I hope they do.
Presumably the Police and the Coroner have a duty to inform Next of Kin, regardless of this 'disownment'.

Quote:
It is a tragety that the culprits will not be caught or punished. No one is pushing for the case to investigate much further.
So the Rhode Island Police don't have a duty to investigate a Murder? Seems highly unlikely that the police would be at liberty to close the case without any investigation.

Quote:
Nor is the public aware. This has been done for unknown reasons, but I'm thankfull.
Why? I would have thought that a 14 year old girl getting stabbed to death would be newsworthy. Again I find it hard to believe that no media organisation would be interested in such a story.

Quote:
If news on this was to get out I would be screwed.
Why is that then? And if you don't want any news to get out, why are you telling us all.
In Peace: Goodwill.

GMT+1

WHERE IS MY FUCKING MEDAL?

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #9
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regent Pancras View Post
So the Rhode Island Police don't have a duty to investigate a Murder? Seems highly unlikely that the police would be at liberty to close the case without any investigation.
She said it was on the Mass border, I haven't seen any homicide dockets on it, there's no pending investigation, and I haven't heard anything from my friends in Prov.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 11-15-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
CelesteA
Banned

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

Funny, I just got a text whith the funeral info from her mom. It's this week, I'll have to take the bus to CT for it. I'm expected to give a speech. I offered to put together the slideshow of pictures. Which I've started on all ready.

----------

I'm still like in a dinial stage... I don't think I've come to terms with what's happens...
Closed Thread

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
lauren, rip