The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Entertainment & Technology Discussion of music, games, movies, and computer technology.

Old 11-16-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
ParkerBaby
Wait....what?

Nation: DurkaDerkastan
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Most Wanted Games

So list your top 3...

#1. Your absolute most anticipated game, real or not... yet, that you want to come out between now and whenever. Any game, Halo... 4... whatever!

#2. Your absolute most anticipated game that is in development or will be soon.

#3. Any game that is coming out in 2010/2011/2012 that has your attention for all the right reasons.

For me, #1 is the next Half Life, be it Episode 3 or an outright Half Life 3. I know for a fact Valve can't screw it up, and I know this because its Valve. I admit I'm worried about where the company has gone with L4D2 but Portal 2 I think will wash those fears away. When they have more than a year to build a sequel, Valve really shines as one of, if not outright the, best companies around.

My #2 is Guild Wars 2. I only recently started playing Guild Wars, but I love playing it and I play it frequently, at least as much as I can. I'm very excited for it, because I've read a bit of detail on it and it seems they are genuinely trying to separate themselves from the standard of grind-focused MMO's and have already said there will be no subscription thing.

For #3 I'm a bit torn, but overall my surprise of the next year goes to Homefront. I heard a little about this game at E3 and such, but I never payed attention until a few recent interviews and previews opened my eyes to the fact Homefront might actually be a great shooter with a story, and even have some functional MP to compete with CoD. I definitely think it has potential, simply because I haven't heard a lot about it yet and it has piqued my interest.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
ParkerBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: Most Wanted Games

#1 Something Ratchet and Clank

#2 Grand Theft Auto 5 or something or FIFA 12

#3 FIFA 12 or possibly Bad Company 3

I'm boring, I know

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
Siaon
Be as unerring as the North Star.

Nation: Lycan

Discord name: Siaon#5761

1) Gran Turismo 6.

2) Battlefield 3

3) Not sure yet.

前進!前進!進!

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Siaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

CoD: Vietnam
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
Justin The Terrible
A Mucky Pup

Nation: USSRII

Duke Nukem Forever
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Justin The Terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
Imperial
Who this?

Nation: The Imperial Empire

Discord name: Imperial

Mass Effect 3
Unnamed Halo Title
Next Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3 and not the damn PSP

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Imperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

1) Diablo 3

2) MLB 2k11: The show (best sports series on the market)

3) Final Fantasy XV, Get the fuck out of here with FF being an MMO. If I wanted MMO I'd play WoW/Everquest/Eve/etc
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #8
Justin The Terrible
A Mucky Pup

Nation: USSRII

can you play online with other people?
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Justin The Terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
MrAdmiralX
Now you know, so now you die

Nation: Zorg Enterprises

Discord name: MrAdmiralX

Alliance:
Legion

1. Earthbound something
2. Diablo 3
3. ME 3 (I mean come on you should know why)

Since Jan 1. Tech Sent: 800 Money Sent: 15mil
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
MrAdmiralX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #10
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

I would have to say my #1 would have to be a sandbox game about the life of something extraordinary.. Maybe wizardry, maybe kingdom-y, maybe something western-y..

The others.. I dunno.. I don't pay attention to game releases and shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Tags
games, wanted