The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 04-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #1
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default what's your bottlenceck.

you know when you're home or somewhere, you've nothing to do, and you get on the net?

what is your bottleneck.

for example.

I was recently reading about FIFA and at the end of the page the only links left were to actual events/games. couldn't give a fuck about any of them.

I had to rethink what I originally started looking for/at.

at what point do you say figuratively "fuck it, time for something else"?
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:24 PM   #2
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Default Re: what's your bottlenceck.

mine is when I click on my "favorites" links to pages I'm already on.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:56 PM   #3
Lord Emperor Clot
No, not really....

Nation: Clotvania

LOL facebook clickbait. "So-and-so did this, and what happened next was UNBELIEVEABLE!" *snort.* Yeah, right.
Equilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Lord Emperor Clot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:30 AM   #4
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

the launch attack button when you choose a cruise missile attack

4/5/2017 8:28:41 AM Karole
4/5/2017 8:28:32 AM Karole
4/5/2017 8:28:22 AM Aenir
4/5/2017 8:28:12 AM Aenir
4/5/2017 8:28:02 AM Comrade Delski
4/5/2017 8:27:52 AM Comrade Delski
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
Old 04-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
KittaOmega
The Grey Warden

Nation: Nurioth

The inescapable YouTube loop you end up in after looking up a how to video that steals away all your hope for humanity, then restores it with videos of adorable babies/puppies/kittens/some human who's actually being humane.
Maroon WarNSO WarNuclear Survivor
KittaOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #6
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittaOmega View Post
The inescapable YouTube loop you end up in after looking up a how to video that steals away all your hope for humanity, then restores it with videos of adorable babies/puppies/kittens/some human who's actually being humane.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:18 PM   #7
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

I'd forgotten about this.

I now have a review.

I expect any of you who use the net often to have noticed.

google is limiting google news.

at first i thought it was just a mix up.

then i tried a different google preference

totally different results for a search engine.

originally i had only galaxy/space

finally now i have continued science in human fields.

tried again a day later

the algorithm they use is definitely meant for you alone.

i suppose i should clap.

the whole part about explanatory science however is more compelling.

i didn't notice it at first. now i have. what the "" google?

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
bottlenceck