The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 08-21-2017, 10:53 PM   #1
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Age of Empires IV announced

Omg
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:05 AM   #2
Amaker

Nation: Amaker

Default Re: Age of Empires IV announced

So hyped for this. That game was one of the staples of my childhood gaming.
Amaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:52 AM   #3
shadehiker

Nation: Lippoe

Childhood? I still play 2 and 3 to this day (littterally yesterday) THE HYPE IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
shadehiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #4
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

Yeah I'm still playing 2 on Steam too. 3 was good too but the campaigns had way more historical flavour in 2.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:35 PM   #5
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaker View Post
So hyped for this. That game was one of the staples of my childhood gaming.
I used play between games Goldeneye. All my mates bashing around for controllars. Go oddjob and side scrolling. Had to get a mates brother to activate invisibility. Damn facility was good.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
Old 01-10-2018, 04:59 AM   #6
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

When is the release date or has any been set?? AoEII was a fantastic game, III was less entertaining but I enjoyed it all the same.

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Lord Windmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:14 AM   #7
Bluebottlejr
Mad God

Nation: Algeron

I highly enjoyed Age of Empires II; I have the non Steam version, that's how long I've been playing it. Never got into Age of Empires III as I did with II, same with I. I'm wondering what the campaign is going to be set around this time. I'm pretty excited.
Bluebottlejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #8
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Quote:
Update: Developer Forgotten Empires has clarified that another 100,000 players will be added to the multiplayer beta, but it will not actually be open. Signups will be taken until January 25 at ageofempires.com, and the beta will go live on January 29.

Original story:

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, the remastered re-release of the 20-year-old RTS classic that was announced last summer, has been given an updated release date of February 20.

Ahead of that, Xbox boss Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said the multiplayer beta will be opened up so that more players can get an idea of what it's all about before launch.

The game had been slated to come out in October 2017 to correspond with the 20th anniversary of its original release, but was delayed at the last minute when the remastering effort proved to be a bigger undertaking than expected. "But, it was important for the team to treat the Age of Empires franchise with the respect it deserves, so we took the time we needed to get features like attack-move and the improved minimap exactly right, and even added things like an in-game tech tree (how did we survive 1997 without that?) that we hope fans will love," Hryb wrote.

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will support 4K resolution, online play through Xbox Live, new campaign narration for every mission, a re-recorded orchestral score, and an improved campaign and scenario editor. It's available for preorder now for $20 on the Microsoft Store.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:36 AM   #9
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Tomorrow is the open day for the Beta. Anyone else going to sign up??

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Lord Windmark is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
age, announced, empires, iv