The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Hymenbreach
Ordinary Godlike Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Hymenland
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Legion Nostalgia Thread

Ahhhhh, nostalgia.

It's probably true that, for better or worse, this alliance has the most history of any alliance on Planet Bob.

This is a place to share your happy or sad memories of the Legion.

Now, no trolling or flaming please and no indepth discussion of people's answers. If this thread turns sour it will be damn shame and I will ask a mod to delete the entire thread. And then I'll introduce myself to your sister.

The idea came to me when I was chatting to Pezstar and I remembered the 'anti-cabinesta' movement with a smile (old water under old bridges) and that got me remembering stuff from the past like blaming Midas for everything -

Midas

or people not believing how long it was taking me to get the basics of IRC.

so :havefun:
Author "Statement of Respect": Author of Legio Ordo Justicia: Nukes Taken for Legion: 9: DoC: 1 Year: Nations anarchied for Legion: 8, Length of Time as Legion Defacto Leader: 3 months: Numbers of times helped saved Legion from destruction: 1: Wars fought for Legion: 6: Instigator of Unique events on Planet Bob (Alliance survives Government Destruction Order): 1: Legion Improvements: 7 Percentage of Nation Score destroyed in last war: 60%: Current Positions in The Legion: Not in Legion
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Hymenbreach is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
nostalgia, socc, thread