The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Entertainment & Technology Discussion of music, games, movies, and computer technology.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:11 PM   #1
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Legion civ 5 game

Edit: Game over!

Players:
1. Killman4 (Egypt)
2. bitermer (Shoshone)
3. deathbiter (Poland)
4. Molagbal (Arabia)
5. Allant (China)
6. Chunky (Iroquois)

Game Settings: Large Pangaea map. Emperor difficulty. Standard speed. Quick movement and Quick combat. Policy and Promotion Saving. Abundant Resources and Random terrain settings, it seems like a very mountainous map so far.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner

Last edited by bitermer; 06-21-2016 at 12:43 AM.
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:18 PM   #2
deathbiter

Nation: Arrakis2

Discord name: deathbiter

Default Re: Legion civ 5 game

I am fine with immortal difficulty, and weekends and afternoons tend to work for me.
I like to play on larger sized maps, and would like game speed to be either normal or epic.
I agree with playing BNW as well.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Serious Legionnaire
deathbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:48 PM   #3
Horatio Aurelius
Omnium rerum principia parva sunt

Nation: Lupercal

BNW makes Civ 5 -- that is a must.

Weekends work the best for me, typically.

The farthest difficulty I have played on with moderate success is Emperor. You guys are nuts.
Recruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Horatio Aurelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:00 PM   #4
bitermer

Its easier playing on higher difficulty when you have other players ripping into the AI. But i am also cool with emperor if more people prefer that.

----------

Also Ai is weak diplomatically in multi because they cant prompt players at all and use broken exploits.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
Old 05-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #5
The Man from Mars

Nation: The Republic of Mars

Hi There!!

Do You use the Pony Unit Mod?

The Man from Mars
Tetris WarODN WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
The Man from Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:04 AM   #6
deathbiter

Nation: Arrakis2

Discord name: deathbiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man from Mars View Post
Hi There!!

Do You use the Pony Unit Mod?

The Man from Mars
Civ 5 does not support multiplayer mod. There are some workarounds for this, but those only work for certain mods and the mods need to support this work around.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Serious Legionnaire

Last edited by deathbiter; 05-15-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: meant to type mod not mode
deathbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #7
Horatio Aurelius

Did we want to claim civs now or just use random? If everyone agrees to claiming, I call Rome.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #8
Albus Passus

Nation: Obesus

Discord name: AlbusPassus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Aurelius View Post
Did we want to claim civs now or just use random? If everyone agrees to claiming, I call Rome.
STOP IT.
Albus Passus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #9
Horatio Aurelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albus Passus View Post
STOP IT.
WHAT?
Old 05-06-2016, 05:20 PM   #10
bitermer

I like to go random, but if we are calling civs then Mayans.

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Tags
5, civ, game