The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
Unknown Smurf

Nation: 3 Headed Elephants
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: UnknownSmurf

Default Dear Legion

Hi.

I know you guys don't frequent the OWF much, but I had a sincere DoW written out for you guys, I hope you take a minute to read it. It is as follows:

--------------

Previous declarations on the Legion have implied that its not personal. Honorable, respectable alliances like PPO and SRA have stated that they are not here to support the initial CB and that they don't hold any ill will towards the Legion.

Well I have never been known for my tact so I won't try and be something I am not. So $%&@ that. I do hold ill will towards the Legion.

I have ill will towards the Legion for not having balls to be all that they can be. The Legion has the potential to be one of the better alliances on Bob. You have a reformed military that has twice now shown it is not a pushover (Tetris war and this war) yet you seem complacent on being a pawn. The furthest ambition of the Legions foreign policy has been to either ally NPO or NpO. Why? Because they have been there for a long time? Or they are nice to you? Look at history, the Legion has always entered for its allies, but when have they entered for you? They didn't in the Tetris war because escalation would have been a loss? Well escalation in this war was known to be a loss prior to the war even starting and yet you entered. I'd say you deserve better allies.

Maybe you don't agree with the 'lulizm' side of things.
Maybe you don't agree with NPOs side of things either.
That doesn't mean you have to be with those fighting against them.

You can be your own side.

There is no reason the Legion needs to continue to put itself in a sphere just for the sake of protection. The Legion has the military to stand alone (though I doubt you would ever be truly alone -- lead and others will follow). Alliances in your greater sphere do not need to be in that sphere just for the sake of protection, because there is no real protection. All that happens is that you and other passive alliances get rolled because those that are holding your strings aren't particularly good at managing those strings.

Let the schemers scheme.
Introduce a little anarchy.
Upset the established order.
Break free of your chains.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield.

Tetris WarPurple HeartNuclear Survivor
Unknown Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
Inquisitor Tam

Nation: The UTOT

Default Re: Dear Legion

And might I say, brave brave attack choices! Maybe you can hit this guy when you're done with this triumphant 7 day stint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Smurf View Post
Hi.

I know you guys don't frequent the OWF much, but I had a sincere DoW written out for you guys, I hope you take a minute to read it. It is as follows:

--------------

Previous declarations on the Legion have implied that its not personal. Honorable, respectable alliances like PPO and SRA have stated that they are not here to support the initial CB and that they don't hold any ill will towards the Legion.

Well I have never been known for my tact so I won't try and be something I am not. So $%&@ that. I do hold ill will towards the Legion.

I have ill will towards the Legion for not having balls to be all that they can be. The Legion has the potential to be one of the better alliances on Bob. You have a reformed military that has twice now shown it is not a pushover (Tetris war and this war) yet you seem complacent on being a pawn. The furthest ambition of the Legions foreign policy has been to either ally NPO or NpO. Why? Because they have been there for a long time? Or they are nice to you? Look at history, the Legion has always entered for its allies, but when have they entered for you? They didn't in the Tetris war because escalation would have been a loss? Well escalation in this war was known to be a loss prior to the war even starting and yet you entered. I'd say you deserve better allies.

Maybe you don't agree with the 'lulizm' side of things.
Maybe you don't agree with NPOs side of things either.
That doesn't mean you have to be with those fighting against them.

You can be your own side.

There is no reason the Legion needs to continue to put itself in a sphere just for the sake of protection. The Legion has the military to stand alone (though I doubt you would ever be truly alone -- lead and others will follow). Alliances in your greater sphere do not need to be in that sphere just for the sake of protection, because there is no real protection. All that happens is that you and other passive alliances get rolled because those that are holding your strings aren't particularly good at managing those strings.

Let the schemers scheme.
Introduce a little anarchy.
Upset the established order.
Break free of your chains.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime Award
Inquisitor Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:22 PM   #3
bjalbert
Pitier of Fools

Nation: BA Baracus

Discord name: bjalbert[Legion|Imperator]

you are worse than the Maryland uniforms

Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
bjalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
Unknown Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tam View Post
And might I say, brave brave attack choices! Maybe you can hit this guy when you're done with this triumphant 7 day stint?

[img snip]

Please see my in-game response to your message.

Quote:
To: Inquisitor Tam From: Unknown Smurf Date: 12/15/2014 10:16:57 PM

Subject: RE: Hello!
Message: I wasn't aware that you just came out of inactivity mode.

You were one of the few targets in range.

I can arrange for peace for you if you would like to get in peace mode and get situated.

What happened surgery wise? I hope it wasn't serious.

Happy holidays.
Quote:
To: Inquisitor Tam From: Unknown Smurf Date: 12/15/2014 10:17:13 PM

Subject: Peace Offer
Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Unknown Smurf for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.
Quote:
To: Inquisitor Tam From: Unknown Smurf Date: 12/15/2014 10:18:16 PM

Subject: RE: Hello!
Message: I cannot stop others from declaring on you, so maybe peace mode after this peace (if you choose to accept my offer) is a good idea.

I hope all is well.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Say brah,

What makes you think we aren't leading? The best puppeteer isn't the one who speaks the loudest.

Plus, of course we always enter, how else would we get casualties?

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
Inquisitor Tam

Nation: The UTOT

Quote:
Please see my in-game response to your message.
No, actually I think it's best I just log out right now. At this point, I'm happy to still be kicking and don't need the additional irritation.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime Award
Inquisitor Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:37 PM   #7
Unknown Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkrage View Post
Say brah,

What makes you think we aren't leading? The best puppeteer isn't the one who speaks the loudest.
You may be but it doesn't look like it to me. Maybe I am wrong.

If I am, tell me what is your foreign policy aim?

Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 PM   #8
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Quote:
What is your foreign policy aim?
I aim at the enemy

Total Soldier Casualties
1. 29,933,658 Total Soldiers Lost - CubaQuerida
2. 29,812,877 Total Soldiers Lost - Timmehhh
3. 23,904,077 Total Soldiers Lost - konkrage1

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #9
mojo882

Nation: kolsara

brought a tear to my eye :')
Unjust WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator Award
mojo882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #10
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkrage View Post
I aim at the enemy

Total Soldier Casualties
1. 29,933,658 Total Soldiers Lost - CubaQuerida
2. 29,812,877 Total Soldiers Lost - Timmehhh
3. 23,904,077 Total Soldiers Lost - konkrage1
no one likes a show off.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
dear