The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Assarax

Default Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

Due to an event that occurred on IRC this evening during which government members flooded The Legion's public and joint alliance channels with no intention of civil discourse or official business, the embassies of Mushroom Kingdom and The Order of Paradox are hereby Shut Down until further notice, or until these alliances get their heads out of their asses, whichever comes first.

We are severely disappointed in TOP, though this behavior was fully expected from trash like MK. Now do us a favor and fucking leave.

/s/

Assarax
Minister of Foreign Affairs

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award

Last edited by Assarax; 01-24-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Assarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

This gives me a hard on.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

tsk tsk TOP.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

I love your style Ass, I truely do.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

Thanks Ass for posting this announcement.

I am also banning a few people who I know flooded our channel. You got your lulz, now I can have mine.

IFOK's embassy is also closed. Lulz.

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

I love this.

----------

I love seeing people looking at this who are banned and can't respond, too.

That's tits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
Imperial
Who this?

Nation: The Imperial Empire

Discord name: Imperial

I'm glad to see the banhammer fall on these "diplomats"

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Imperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
killer04
Dinky Doo

Nation: Iwait

Discord name: killer04

You all are now persona non grata

Quote:
[20:55] <~Wenulu> i will have to invest in a new stalker
[20:55] <&killer04|Legion|HMFIC> manoka does a good job
[20:55] <~Wenulu> omg
[20:56] <~Wenulu> no thanks ill keep you
Quote:
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> fuck it, if i have to declare war because of this i will
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> let em have it
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
killer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:07 AM   #9
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Yeah, I knew TOP was scum the first minute I saw them post in our embassy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM   #10
Siaon
Be as unerring as the North Star.

Nation: Lycan

Discord name: Siaon#5761

Fwahaha.

前進!前進!進!

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Siaon is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
announcement, embassies, kingdom, mushroom, order, paradox