The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 03-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #1
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Default Abú an sraid Patrick...Ceart Go Leoir!

Dia duit mo Legion buiachaill!

I speak my native tongue in the title and above!(Irish) I am wishing you all a great St.Patricks day! I thought i should make a bit of a fuss being The Legions only real Irish man of course! I am from the West of Ireland for those of you who dont know.

God Bless you all and have a whiskey for me!

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Lord Windmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

Default Re: Abú an sraid Patrick...Ceart Go Leoir!

had guinness with lunch

lunch didn't include cabbage

----------

just this year found out corned beef refers to a 'corn' of salt
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:37 PM   #3
Deadpocketss

Nation: Lance

Discord name: Deadpocketss#1337

Celebrated St. Patrick's Day with our family shirt, a kilt, and copious amounts of alcohol.

EDIT: The face on the shirt is my grandma.

ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service Ribbon
Deadpocketss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:22 AM   #4
Lord Windmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpocketss View Post
Celebrated St. Patrick's Day with our family shirt, a kilt, and copious amounts of alcohol.

EDIT: The face on the shirt is my grandma.

Why have a picture of your grandmother on your t-shirt??

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 03-18-2018, 08:16 AM   #5
Pyroponce
Will argue for sammiches

Nation: Apostolica

I live in South Bend, Indiana, home of the Fighting Irish. Does that count?

Never give up, never surrender.

No matter how badly you want to, don't be like me. Do not underfund your war chest.

Have you read CN101 lately?

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonRecruitment Service AwardMost Improved Legionnaire
Pyroponce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:24 AM   #6
Deadpocketss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomond View Post
Why have a picture of your grandmother on your t-shirt??
To remember her? My dad and uncles made it after she passed

ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service Ribbon
Old 03-18-2018, 10:33 AM   #7
Lord Windmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpocketss View Post
To remember her? My dad and uncles made it after she passed
Ah sorry i didnt realise she had passed! My condolences.

Old 03-18-2018, 05:05 PM   #8
Deadpocketss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomond View Post
Ah sorry i didnt realise she had passed! My condolences.
No worries. Everyone always thinks it's someone famous or something to I have to explain it and then things get awkward. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
abú, leoir, patrickceart, sraid