The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 10-24-2021, 04:37 AM   #1
Xineoph 

Nation: Um
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Left-Lane drivers, what is wrong with you?

Right Lane if you're English or whatever other country uses it.
Anyway, I'm tired of needing to go faster in the left lane for no reason and having you honk like donkeys or flashing your lights at me at night.

I already go 10-20 over the speed limit if I can because police won't care enough, but why the fuck are you complaining because you want 30 over? It's a difference of a few minutes, it is stupid, holy fuck, who cares if you have to go a bit slower and over the limit.

Seriously, you suck at driving anyway, going faster won't make your wife love you any more or make your soccer team win any better.

AGHHH! I swear, I will drive them off the lane next time.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:55 PM   #2
scozy 
the bloodthirsty

Nation: Kenoland

Discord name: scozy

Default Re: Left-Lane drivers, what is wrong with you?

Do you mean when you're passing cars in the right lane but not fast enough for other drivers' tastes?

Or are you one of these assholes that stick to the left lane no matter what and that I have to honk like a donkey or flash my lights at?

Doom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service Award
scozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:53 AM   #3
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Re: Left-Lane drivers, what is wrong with you?

Nah, I stick to the right lane and only go to the left when I have like 2-3km left before my left turn.

But why the fuck are you complaining that you're not going mach speed on the left lane, what the hell are you in a hurry for, oh no, i'm going slightly less than mach speed
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
drivers, leftlane, wrong