The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

The Legion Hall of Fame The Legion's most famous Legionnaires are forever immortalized here, in the Legion Hall of Fame.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Xineoph of Um

Xineoph of Um

My first interactions with Xineoph were as a beggar and a troll. Still to this day, over four years later, I can remember the conversation that was my first interactions with The Legion. Xineoph was a commanding presence whose voice that displayed the healthy mixture of pride, dominance, and kindness which accurately depicts the Xineoph we know now. Even during my lowest points, such as my rocky start, Xineoph has shown forgiveness towards me and support for my ambitious dreams. This is the Xineoph I now write about; kind, encouraging, and dependable.

The service Xineoph has placed into The Legion is immense in nature. He ranks in the upper echelon when it comes to dedication and sacrifice. His service reached an apex during the Viceroy-ship imposed by The New Pacific Order. During this time Xineoph was promoted to Minister of Defense where he revived a battered defense system and helped reconstruct a very damaged alliance. Outside of his extensive service in the Ministry of Defense Xineoph has served as Minister of Internal Affairs official, Historian, Director of Intelligence, and is on the Administrative Affairs Team.

As I write this entry I cannot say Xineoph’s name without thinking about how thankful I am that I met him. He has been there for me, personally, both in and out of the game in ways that I had never considered… and I know that I am not the only one. His unchanging desire to help and serve those he is around is greatly appreciated and often overlooked. He has been a true blessing and an amazing friend. I cannot think of anyone more deserved or better labeled.

Though you have frequently told me you would refuse a nomination until you decided to quit the game altogether, I am very humbled to have the honor of writing your entry. As a member of The Legion I believe I can speak for everyone when I say thank you, for all that you have done and all that you will continue to do. It is because of your characteristics and immense service in The Legion's name that you have earned the highest honor than can be given, a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Shall Xineoph be enshrined in our memories and hearts now and forever.

Unity is Strength. Ave Legio.

Inducted on September 28, 2010.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation

Last edited by Watcher; 06-10-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Closed Thread

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

Tags
um, xineoph