The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 12-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Default Re: Christmas Gifts?

Cocaine. Its the only gift that matters
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #12
Kivan
Trust us, we are a Committee

Nation: Nemiral

Discord name: KivanNemiral|Legion

im getting my gift tonight.....and tomorrow.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
Kivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #13
Woosels
WWFSMD?

Nation: Woosels

My wife bought me a new guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUstarKU View Post
The April fools is that Woosels was never born, he was simply shaped from heavy metal and put here to destroy the world
Quote:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when it's waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye. - Hunter S. Thompson
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Woosels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
mojo882

Nation: kolsara

ipod touch <3
Unjust WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator Award
mojo882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #15
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

sex

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:15 AM   #16
SpecialMike
oaty the dimejizz

Nation: Alemania

Got a new watch, monitor and speakers with a sub. Now to wait for my sister to get here and see what I get from her.

Spiced Rum War Vet

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardMost Improved Legionnaire
SpecialMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:18 AM   #17
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

What christmas gifts?
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #18
Lord Necronomis
Queer for Hubb

Nation: Federation of Bone

Discord name: Necronomis

Just started the gift giving myself, and so far only with my sister, her husband, and our mother.

Currently, I got a new sword rack, a bottle of scotch, a Ninja Turtles t-shirt, and 3 new swords. 2 of them are purely decorative little novelties, but one is solid cast-iron. Heavy fuckin Spartan sword, with mineral oil and an oil cloth.

I'll add more as I find out.

As for what I am giving:

My sister got the 45th anniversary Sound of Music box
Her husband got Dark Souls
Brother gets MW3
His wife gets a cast pretzel oven
Nephew gets a plushie penguin, that can also be turned inside out into an igloo to be used as a pillow
Father is getting Jonah Hex
My mother is getting something significantly more expensive than anyone else. . . I'll wait to see if she freaks the fuck out and gets pissy for me spending money before I say. >.>

My singer gets Sonic Colors
MY guitarist is getting a beard trimmer. Combination gag gift and hint. He looks like a bum. Seriously. =_=
[03:18] * %DarthElecian[Legion] takes trout and slaps Necronomis|Legion around a bit
[03:19] * @Necronomis|Legion takes out a massive sword-handled razor-barbed dildo and smacks DarthElecian[Legion] around a lot with it.
[03:19] <%DarthElecian[Legion]> o_O
[03:19] <@Necronomis|Legion> don't fuck with me
[03:19] <%DarthElecian[Legion]> ....do not want
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lord Necronomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:35 PM   #19
eljierro
Fight with honor, die with dignity.

Nation: Vergadentro

Discord name: Eljierro[Sparta]

From me to me, a new ASUS ROG laptop and two bottles of Chivas... cheers!

Ave Legio.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Wolf
See ya on the other side of Hell!
Nuclear Survivor
eljierro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:23 AM   #20
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

Got more sex. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
christmas, gifts