The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Locke
Okkusenman! Okkusenman!

Nation: Alestor
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Locke

Alliance:
Global Order of Darkness

Default Ohgodohgodohgodohgod

So recently I've become addicted to the TF2 Raffle House. Entered into hundreds of raffles, managed to win a crate and some random wep on relatively high odds (like 5 and 2%, respectively). I didn't expect to ever win anything of any particular value. Logging in just now I see I won something else. Figured it would be more crap but...nope. It's Zombie Shooter 2. Don't really know it or care for it, but hey, it's a game. :v

And I made it on a 0.1% chance. Suck it, odds.

Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Re: Ohgodohgodohgodohgod

what is that site?
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Locke
Okkusenman! Okkusenman!

Alliance:
Global Order of Darkness

You can enter yourself to win a number of raffles for free using a Steam account, where the winner is determined by a random number generator. Most of the raffles are for TF2 items, so if you don't play there isn't much for you, but the site also supports Steam gifts, so some people will buy games to give away, like in this instance.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
Zyvexal
Legion's Resident Chinaman

Nation: Zyvexal

I see that Zombie Shooter 2 is made by the same people who made Alien Shooter and Alien Shooter 2, it should be pretty fun then.
[19:19:52] * @Feibelman cries
“If a single member of a family eats, the whole family will not feel hungry." - Ave Legio!!!!
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Zyvexal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
Locke
Okkusenman! Okkusenman!

Alliance:
Global Order of Darkness

I just bought Borderlands and the IndieRoyale pack, and will probably be buying the new Humble Bundle and the next IndieRoyale pack, so I have plenty of games for now. I may just re-gift or see if I can sell it for metal in TF2. :v

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
ohgodohgodohgodohgod