The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
happy5214 
Director of Trades

Nation: Manitae
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

IRC name: happy5214

Default 2018 NFL Fantasy League

It's almost (American) football season! I know we didn't end up doing an NFL fantasy league last year, so I was wondering if there was any interest in setting one up this year.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Vice Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Chief of Financial Staff, interim Chair of the Board of Treasurers, and Director of Trades, Commander of Legion Economics, Deputy to the Consul, Manager and Trainer of Economic Staff Resources, Head of Legion Foreign Aid, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, and Comptroller of Allied National Resources.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:29 PM   #2
king qaz

Nation: my own little workd

Default Re: 2018 NFL Fantasy League

i'm in

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator Award
king qaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:32 AM   #3
Thomond
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Thomond

IRC name: Lord_Windmark

Id lobe to play but i dont know enough players to be able to do it right

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Nuclear SurvivorRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Thomond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:36 AM   #4
happy5214 
Director of Trades

How much NFL coverage do you get over in Ireland?
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Vice Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Chief of Financial Staff, interim Chair of the Board of Treasurers, and Director of Trades, Commander of Legion Economics, Deputy to the Consul, Manager and Trainer of Economic Staff Resources, Head of Legion Foreign Aid, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, and Comptroller of Allied National Resources.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 07-24-2018, 04:04 AM   #5
Firkinvald 

Nation: Firkinland

IRC name: Ragnar

I'm interested.

Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service Award
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #6
Thomond
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Thomond

IRC name: Lord_Windmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy5214 View Post
How much NFL coverage do you get over in Ireland?
If you have a subscription to sky sports(british tv) it shows the week round up aswel as a couple of games a week shown live. Of course the full play offs and superbowl are shown on irish tv

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Nuclear SurvivorRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Thomond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:34 AM   #7
asa3013

Nation: Morganburg

IRC name: asa3013

I'm game. would we use ESPN or something different

NSO War
asa3013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:14 PM   #8
happy5214 
Director of Trades

We used NFL.com back in 2016, but I've used ESPN in the past. I'm open to suggestions.

Ave Legio.

Old 07-26-2018, 05:03 AM   #9
asa3013

Nation: Morganburg

IRC name: asa3013

I have used both. ESPN for me has an easier user interface and easier draft.

NSO War
asa3013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:19 PM   #10
happy5214 
Director of Trades

I see 5 interested in doing a league. The season starts on September 6, so we'll have to draft before that. I'd like to get to at least 8, 10 if possible.

Ave Legio.

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
2018, fantasy, league, nfl