The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Entertainment & Technology Discussion of music, games, movies, and computer technology.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #71
IronsightSniper
Legion's Resident AppleJack

Nation:
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 2

Pfff, there's an 16gb USB in my local Electronics store on sale for about $50.
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
IronsightSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #72
Imperial
Who this?

Nation: The Imperial Empire

Discord name: Imperial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
See the Xbox 360 is modded, and we don't have xbox live.. so my brother really don't want to update it (in case it messes up the modding)..
Hmm, well if it goes on Xbox Live, its likely to get banned. Unfortunately its not like a PS3 where you can update the console via downloaded files to USBs.

Guess you'll need to invest in an official hard drive

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Imperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #73
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
Hmm, well if it goes on Xbox Live, its likely to get banned. Unfortunately its not like a PS3 where you can update the console via downloaded files to USBs.

Guess you'll need to invest in an official hard drive
Which my brother is officially doing tomorrow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #74
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

So I have been playing AC1 but it has been slow, the 360 is chained to my brother Daniel's room (almost literally) and since he don't have a job, playing AC1 is almost never happening.. So I went and got AC2 for the comp and ruined the ending of AC1 by starting AC2 (just got done with assassinating my first boss-guy who kills Giovanni).. So yeah, I felt that this was worth a grave-dig..

Also, once I am done with both AC1 and 2, I plan on getting Brotherhood..

Quote:
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 07-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #75
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Been playing AC2, killed that damn annoying templar dude who was hounding us in the beginning of the game and then bugging Mario a tad later, started renovating the town, again; slow but fun.

EDIT: Also another thing; my baby called my skill in this one tight spot really sweet.. There was probably 12-13 guards around me, and I was notorious for stupid shit (making money the thief way) and a bunch of peasants were around, so I tossed down like 30-40 coins, and it got the peasants attention which got the guards attention momentarily, I assassinated the 2-3 of them then jumped back and in between the crowd of peasants I killed each guard one by one with throwing knives, then slipped away in the happy departing peasants with heavier pockets than when they went down that street, prolly lasted a grand total of 35 seconds..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2011, 04:12 PM   #76
Helochut

Nation: Acadia

I played the first one and it was so much worse then Brotherhood. The world was big and there was so much to do so I lost focus quickly and left it.

This one the towns are smaller and less of them making it easier to follow the story. It also has more bonus and I really liked the mayor aspect of owning a Villa.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service Ribbon
Helochut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #77
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helochut View Post
I played the first one and it was so much worse then Brotherhood. The world was big and there was so much to do so I lost focus quickly and left it.

This one the towns are smaller and less of them making it easier to follow the story. It also has more bonus and I really liked the mayor aspect of owning a Villa.
Spoiler alert.. asshole..
I can't wait to finish one and two so I can get on to brotherhood..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #78
SiCkO
Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Repubic of Ahora

Discord name: SiCkO[TOP]

Alliance:
The Order of The Paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
Spoiler alert.. asshole..
I can't wait to finish one and two so I can get on to brotherhood..
I felt 2 was better than botherhood, but now I'm excited for Revelations
Old 07-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #79
TheManWithoutAPlan
Detective Duck on Duty!

Nation: CluelessLand

Discord name: IrishMan|Legion

I saw the trailor
I nerded all over myself
it was messy
Doomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorEconomics Distinguished Service Award
TheManWithoutAPlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #80
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCkO View Post
I felt 2 was better than botherhood, but now I'm excited for Revelations
They are just pushing them out now, I am at the part of 2 where I am making a good 10-20k and just putting it all into the villa.. Cait keeps bugging me like "you should be buying art and equipment" and I keep telling her "as soon as the villa is completely rebuilt I will be making enough money to buy everything soon enough"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Tags
2, assassin, creed