The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

The Legion Hall of Fame The Legion's most famous Legionnaires are forever immortalized here, in the Legion Hall of Fame.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Xineoph 

Nation: Um
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Xineoph

Default the god of lightning of Ithaca

the god of lightning of Ithaca

There are members that come and go, but none so unique as tgol. the god of lightning entered The Legion some time ago, back when resources were still counted on two hands, and more then half of them useless even for their days. A day when placing your nation on the map mattered and encroaching on somebodys territory was a justified and encouraged means of declaring war, Tech raiding still having not being invented yet. So, yes, tgol has seen alot, and has seen The Legion through almost everything. Whatever he's missing is most likely a cookie war or two and a few encroachment wars that The Legion fought for in her independence from the evil forces of google maps.

One of the first things that I set out to do, was create a list of accomplishments of his. Unfortuantly that proved hard, especially for me, since I tend to space out alot, and also he's done too much. But things I do recall are his massive walls of texts on various issues. To anyone who has had the misfortune of seeing one, they tend to ramble on about backcollecting, improvement swapping and trade circles, or some black magic or another. While most alliances would brand him a witch and burn/drown him for his evil well spelled Walls of Texts, we reward him, for without them, we could not find the good non-communist white magic of guides in them. The things that help us day to day.

Not counting that, we also have the misfortune of seeing an energetic leader spouting off new ideas like it's his job or something, and the gall to actually post useful ones. Refomatting Education, Communications and basically shaping it into the modern Internal Affairs office we see today.

But I think his most biggest feat would be his patience with me, especially believing me week in, week out that I'd get this done. I believe I promised this induction somewhere in say...April? May? I honestly forget by this point. Point is, while he may or not be the most gullible gov member, he is certainly one of the most kindest and appreciated and we thank him for everything.

Oh yeah, apparently TGOL didn't even realize he was getting inducted. So this is a shock for him, right? I feel the bigger shock is that I didn't induct you sooner. You are a truely amazing man and we all look forward to your communist help in the future.

the god of lightning, for your outstanding service to The Legion, I hereby induct you into The Hall of Fame!

Ave Legio.

Inducted October 4th, 2010.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Closed Thread

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

Tags
god, ithaca, lightning