View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:56 AM   #2
scozy 
the bloodthirsty

Nation: Kenoland
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: scozy

Default Re: Contest - NHL Playoffs Contest

Aha! I've not been paying much attention to NHL hockey those last years, but for once we have a contest which is about a real sport and not some strange bowdlerised version of one,¹ I have to participate.

NY Rangers at Montreal
Columbus at Pittsburgh
San Jose at Edmonton
Boston at Ottawa
St. Louis at Minnesota
Toronto at Washington
Nashville at Chicago
Calgary at Anaheim

In cases where I wasn't too sure, I made a choice in favour of eliminating the teams that didn't exist at the time when I paid attention to the NHL and whose logos I don't recognise and who get on my nerves generally speaking: the Blue Jackets, the Predators and the Wild.²

Doom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service Award

Last edited by scozy; 04-10-2017 at 07:01 AM. Reason: fucked up my movie-reference-nobody-will-get: it's Harry
scozy is offline   Reply With Quote