The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

Default Re: The Irish Abortion Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomond View Post
Just an interesting update!

Facebook today announced they would not allow 8th amendment referendum adds be placed by anyone outside of Ireland. Google have gone further and are now refusing to take adds about it at all!

The "Vote No" side has criticized this as they have put a lot of money into social media campaigns. The Yes side is delighted of course!
I have no issue with people outside the country not being allowed to do whatever, its Irelands issue let the Irish handle it. I have far more criticism for google as one of the worlds largest platforms, denying even the Irish to do what they will. I know both are private companies and can do what they like but Google is so massive this will have a negative effect and I can't help but feel it will be unequally applied.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator Award
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote