Old 10-04-2017, 12:52 AM   #4
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: The worst mass shooting in US history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Kerensky View Post
I currently have over 80 firearms in my collection, does this reflect something in the character of a person or "gun culture"? Instead of virtue signaling after a tragedy why not try and have an actual discussion on the topic of the current gun policy in America, if you believe it has a detrimental effect on yourself and others.

You do not understand the government regulated seasons of culling over populated animals for the benefit of packing your freezer with tasty meats instead of buying over processed materials from stores?

Also how advanced do we as a people need to be exactly, when killing hogs/cows with nail guns, or grinding chickens in a machine, or any other slaughter house practice is deemed ok but hunting is not?
AK

I do not and nor have I ever thought of you as someone as a person without you giving something due considerations

----------

I simply do not understand the need to physically hurt or kill another person to finish disagreement
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote