View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #24
Hymenbreach
Ordinary Godlike Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Hymenland
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Regarding my Sister.

I remember someone saying they caught their sister masturbating in the bathroom on IRC. It's something you remember. They took it back after a moment. Wether it was Vanik, I can't honestly remember. I think whoever it was either said they had no sister or she was a toddler so wouldn't. So sorry for vaguery, was some time ago.
Author "Statement of Respect": Author of Legio Ordo Justicia: Nukes Taken for Legion: 9: DoC: 1 Year: Nations anarchied for Legion: 8, Length of Time as Legion Defacto Leader: 3 months: Numbers of times helped saved Legion from destruction: 1: Wars fought for Legion: 6: Instigator of Unique events on Planet Bob (Alliance survives Government Destruction Order): 1: Legion Improvements: 7 Percentage of Nation Score destroyed in last war: 60%: Current Positions in The Legion: Not in Legion
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Hymenbreach is offline   Reply With Quote