View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #3
Immerael
The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

Default Re: Have you ever faced Mandatory Evacuation?

I live in such a rural county that I'm 99% sure a mandatory evacuation would be nearly impossible with competent local law enforcement. Given the state of my county's geography to do a mandatory evacuation would require national guard presence which is likely given my proximity to a military base.

However I luckily never have had to evacuate or face that threat. Hurricanes tend to be just bad storms by the time they make it far enough inland to hit me if at all, I live in a mountainous area that prevents flooding being a major concern and tornadoes are rare in this part of the state.

Really the only major concerns that I really have to worry about is possibilty of a gas leak, the military base is one of the last places in the US to store chemical weapons, and a very large fault line in the western part of the state. Given the nature of those two things not too much I can do other than hope and pray nothing ever goes wrong in my lifetime.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator Award
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote