Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #30
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Zombie Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Kerensky View Post
While I fully support the undead having no emotions, I differ in opinion that they can not think. It has always been my belief that zombies have basic instinctive thought such as an animalistic unlinked hive mind which brings about mass herding. This would explain Zombie herds roving the streets after an outbreak while not communal in nature and how many undead end up in high traffic areas.
Ah, a very common misconception. I was hoping that someone would bring this up. Zombies are incapable of thought. The fact that they seem to herd or mass congregate is due to the fact that they are all smelling the same human flesh. Zombies are in mass in cities because that's where the humans are! They do not think or engage in strategics. They herd together without knowing they are herding.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote