Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. The Corporal
    08-11-2009 11:37 AM
    The Corporal
    Owwwwww....
  2. Lady_Aberdeen
    08-10-2009 02:50 PM
    Lady_Aberdeen
    My right big toe is crooked to the right. And is killing me with the pain occasionally. But I will have to put the operation on hold, due to the new job next month. But other than that small problem, all is fine.
  3. The Corporal
    08-08-2009 07:48 AM
    The Corporal
    Oh yeah, the new place was renovated a few years ago. Nice cabinets and doors, new stove and refrigerator, nice countertops and floors in both the kitchen and bathroom. The only part that isn't so great is the old carpet, which doesn't bother me - if me and my roommate mess it up we won't feel as bad.

What's wrong with your toe? Sounds bad if it needs an operation...
  4. Lady_Aberdeen
    08-07-2009 02:30 PM
    Lady_Aberdeen
    Congrats on graduating. Well done. Hope the new place is as good as the old one?!?
    The job will hopefully be around the next corner, they usually show up, when you least await them.
    I went to the docs on Friday, cos´my toe hurt....Well I will have to get operated probably. That would be the third operation this year...Grrrr.
  5. The Corporal
    08-07-2009 07:56 AM
    The Corporal
    That sounds like a pantsload of fun. My summer has been uneventful. Still looking for a job (did I mention at any point in the last 2 months that I graduated from college with my materials engineering degree?), not a whole lot of luck on that front. Moved to a new apartment in the same complex because the owners decided to renovate the old one. Yep...uneventful.
  6. Lady_Aberdeen
    08-06-2009 12:09 PM
    Lady_Aberdeen
    I moved to the country, got us a house to live in with a real big garden.
    Got us some rabbits, will be getting a dog soon. Life is fine, will be starting a new job as a nurse in a month. And how are you?
  7. The Corporal
    08-06-2009 08:22 AM
    The Corporal

How have you been recently? Busy summer?
  8. Lady_Aberdeen
    08-05-2009 10:15 AM
    Lady_Aberdeen
  9. The Corporal
    08-28-2008 05:34 AM
    The Corporal
    I've been getting ready to move from Rockford, IL back to Madison for my last year of college. It's kinda sad packing away all of your stuff and sitting in a bare apartment for a week. Anyways, what's up with you?
  10. Lady_Aberdeen
    08-24-2008 09:21 AM
    Lady_Aberdeen
    Hello, what have you been up to lately?