The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > wain

Conversation Between wain and Darth Elecian
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Darth Elecian
    09-06-2021 07:47 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Heh, Xinny pretty much said and did the exact same thing with me. Him and I are also friends on facebook and he also messaged me that he was the new Imperator as well. I just finished helping out with summer school and I was in between jobs and the start of the new school year (I am now a 6th grade teacher at a local Milwaukee Public School in Wisconsin). I was also like "what the hell" as well! Happy to see you and a few others still here as well! Sorry to hear about your son's daycare being shut down as well! Doesn't sound fun but I hope that things worked out schedulewise for you and your son! PS: I wouldn't mind connecting with you outside of CN as well!
  2. wain
    09-04-2021 04:40 AM
    wain
    More or less, lol. We're friends on FB and he mentioned in passing one day that he was the new Imp. Then, my son's daycare shut down for 10 days so I was home with absolutely nothing to do, so I figured what the hell, haha.
  3. Darth Elecian
    09-03-2021 06:53 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Hey wain! Thank you so much! I’m really Happy to see that you are still here as well!! ��Did Xineoph invite you back as well? ��
  4. wain
    08-25-2021 05:47 PM
    wain
    Happy Birthday, old-timer!