The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Darth Elecian

Conversation Between Darth Elecian and Dendarii Federation
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
  1. Darth Elecian
    07-28-2010 10:12 PM
    Darth Elecian
    I am getting to the next mentor spam list but I will probably not be posting it until Friday as I have been wanting to get back to posting the mentor spam list on weekends like you used to do.

Also, one nagging thing that has been bugging me was the fact that Alfie has been on LoA since well, forever. Should we show him the way out of the door?
  2. Darth Elecian
    07-18-2010 03:11 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Fyi, Meltedlazers is on LoA. He pmed me about the matter.

Also, I will be closing the current mentor spam list on monday and starting up a new one for next week as usual.
  3. Darth Elecian
    07-16-2010 04:15 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Hey sorry for the late reply. Anyways, I agree that even with the firing of pacman (don't worry, I know why he got banned and expelled from the Legion) we still have Imperial, Necro, and FreeMason to offset pacman's loss.

As for me finally becoming a mod, I think it has something to do with me asking Imperial in the last message I sent the mentors for mod privelages to the mentor staff room.
  4. Dendarii Federation
    07-14-2010 11:57 PM
    Dendarii Federation
    Pacman has been fired... for a long list of reasons...
  5. Dendarii Federation
    07-14-2010 12:58 AM
    Dendarii Federation
    It looks like you're a mod now . Also another mentor has joined us. FreeMason. I think we may have enought mentors for a while....
  6. Darth Elecian
    07-12-2010 11:48 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Also, the thread for last week needs to be closed as all the mentors have posted their checkins for last week. I'll be doing the next mentor spam list later on today. I'm too tired right now to do it like I originally planned.
  7. Darth Elecian
    07-12-2010 06:46 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Awesome-sauce. I will remember to send them the mentor message when I create a new mentor spam list for this week tomorrow.

Also, out of curiosity. Did you have mod powers when you were Head mentor? I would like mentor powers over that forum whenever possible. But I'm in no rush tbh.
  8. Dendarii Federation
    07-11-2010 01:03 AM
    Dendarii Federation
    Two new mentors have been added to our staff list. This should help distribute the load. (Depending on how well recruitment holds up). They are Lord Necronomis & Imperial.
  9. Dendarii Federation
    07-08-2010 11:33 AM
    Dendarii Federation
    Actually, I meant the Mentor List. I can take care of the staff lists. If you wanted to be able to do that as well, it requires getting Mod Powers for the The Collegium....
  10. Darth Elecian
    07-08-2010 09:09 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Dully noted, how do I update lists like that anways? I believe I know which list you're talking about as well. Bdw, I may be on a two day LoA this weekend since its that time of the month again. (US Army National Guard monthly drill)