Go Back   The Legion > Darth Elecian

Conversation Between Darth Elecian and VL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. VL
    02-03-2011 01:50 AM
    VL
    Lol.
    My Stance on Pacifica? I dont really have one
    Much has changed in CN since GW3 and as I am not in an informed position I hold no stance good or bad toward the Pacificans. My current political stance is (insert Legion foreign Policy Here)

I think the Goon i am currently killing with two Olympians was the aggressor on the God Kings nation
  2. Darth Elecian
    02-02-2011 07:32 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Yo VL, just thought I'd let you know that a Pacifican by the name of God King I thanked us for the help in war from one of our Legionnaires. Funny thing is, he dropped your name which means you helped him and he is thanking you personally. I find that ironic considering your role in CN history but I just thought you'd like and deserve to know.

Bdw, I never really asked you but what is your opinion of Pacifica compared to now and back then in GWIII?
  3. Darth Elecian
    10-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Darth Elecian
    I say old bean, I hear it is Halloween around these hallowed forums. Tis the time of the year that everybody gets to dress up as whoever they want. Its fun as hell as it confuses alot of people. http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29094
  4. VL
    10-15-2010 05:11 AM
    VL
    I hear, immatation is the best form of flattery?
  5. Darth Elecian
    12-21-2009 05:04 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Oh wow, its the Legion Legend himself. VL EMPIRE! I must say, it is truly an honor to meet the legend.