The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Darth Elecian

Conversation Between Darth Elecian and Dendarii Federation
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Dendarii Federation
  2. Darth Elecian
    03-11-2011 02:56 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Hey Dendarii, I and others could use your input on this new suggestion thread. Recruitment during wartime, I know what AK's position on it is but I am not sure what yours is. For now, I have taken the "all recruitment is suspended during wartime" position.

Here's the thread bdw; http://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33486
  3. Darth Elecian
    12-16-2010 12:51 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Congrats on moving on up!
  4. Dendarii Federation
    11-01-2010 10:24 PM
    Dendarii Federation
    When will the next mentor list be created? Really need to keep it weekly or it will build up...
  5. Darth Elecian
    10-24-2010 11:26 AM
    Darth Elecian
    Good news and bad news. Good news is, I'm back since my internet and phones are fixed! Bad news is, SickLaxBro is requesting to resign from the Department of Education since he says he is going to be going on semi-LoA and wants to cut down on jobs. Anything of note or concern you might want me to know?
  6. Darth Elecian
    10-20-2010 04:44 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Yo I hate to break it to you considering the lack of activity among mentors but my internet and phoneline at my house is kaputt as of Monday. Ergo, that puts me on semi-LoA state since my prescence on the internet is dependent on public wifi networks right now.
  7. Darth Elecian
    10-14-2010 12:55 PM
    Darth Elecian
    Awesomesauce. As you may already have found out, half the mentor staff is on perma LoA. If it were up to me, I'd fire half of them. Say, I have unfortunately not have had time to make a new mentor spam list would you mind closing the current one and doing it for me this week? Pretty please?

Also, I take it that you like my VL costume, Watcher dressed up as Imperial, and AK dressed up as Sicko?
  8. Dendarii Federation
    10-14-2010 12:12 AM
    Dendarii Federation
    I am back from LoA, and will be reviewing the current state of affairs. Warload20 is now a mentor.

By the way, it just occured to me it might be Halloween, with all the mixed up avatars
  9. Dendarii Federation
    08-14-2010 11:31 PM
    Dendarii Federation
    Hey, Alexander Kerensky has resigned as Mentor. His replacement is hockeyD13, so it still balances out.
  10. Dendarii Federation
    07-28-2010 11:20 PM
    Dendarii Federation
    Alfie is on LoA until further notice, so you might as well drop him from the list for now and I will decide later whether he will need to reapply for the mentor position or not...